Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Spoiler Alexander von Brennenburg...
Mechavomit Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Alexander von Brennenburg...

(09-19-2013, 12:05 AM)Doomed316 Wrote: But yet again Daniel was not insane and wanting to slaughter people after he killed Alexander so this game could be going off of the ending were Alexander lives and Daniel dies
Why would Alexander want to continue slaughtering people? I thought he just wanted to go home.
Not many reasons for Daniel to be doing it too.
09-19-2013, 07:40 AM
Find
Doomed316 Offline

Threads: 3

Both the orb and Alexander of brennanaburg are in a way from other dimensions and seeing Alexander knew much about the orbs and even had a keen eye for them (the ability to sense orb energy). Maybe he did have a family on earth that could have been from the same dimmension

addition: if mandus is related to Alexander somehow maybe that means he can sense orb energy as well. What interests me the most is how Daniel in TDD felt a familiarity with the orbs and the ancient temple he found in the dessert
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013, 01:23 PM by Doomed316.)
09-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Find
Ideka Offline

Threads: 3

The note literally says Oswald's uncle "chose men as the subject of his experiments". So his uncle is the one who created the monsters in TDD, so it has to be Alexander (I think it has already been established that it is possible for Alexander to be Oswald's great uncle).
09-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Find