Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What hides between Shadow and Light?
Baardago Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What hides between Shadow and Light?

Quote: This puzzle looks really hard!

I wonder what kinda of madman came up with it!?!

Oi! Stoppit! Don't laugh at us! This puzzle ain't easy, damnit! T.T (Funny avatar, by the way.)

It's not impossible either, though. Just gotta keep going, always. There must be a god-damned answer. Like the Tuurngait would've said and wanted, we just gotta work in unity and go in one direction to solve it. Blah, I'll keep trying until an answer is divulged, and never stop 'till then!

-Baardago
07-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3

Heck! I faintly remembered that i saw that picture somewhere, and now i know what's in that picture background. I watched it again, and i laughed so hard, that you can't believe. But what is the right answer tied in words, i don't know. I give it another try and see what can i do.
07-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Find
Baardago Offline

Eh. I'm confuddled. What picture, or pictures, are you talking about, exactly, Rot? What do you mean about the answer being tied (or not) in words? O.o

No progress on this end, numbers got me totally stuck.

-Baardago
07-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Same results, stucked. This is just too hard to solve.. DAMN IT!!

That picture doesn't lead anywhere, but if you want to see it, go to the "lux tenebras, better or worse topic. Picture(s) are in there hidden under the spoilers.
07-23-2009, 09:50 PM
Find
cdoublejj Offline

Threads: 2

(07-23-2009, 01:25 AM)WindexGlow Wrote: LOL, you guys still have figured it out?

The answer is Right. In. Front. Of. Your. Eyes.

you mean my lcd? Big Grin:
07-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Maybe the answer IS 'Liquid Crystal Display' (a.k.a. LCD)! :o

07-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Website Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Well... I'd like a confirmation that it is solveable before I really sit down with this. Perhaps a clue or addition. There's stuff like this that people have been trying to solve for near ten years with all kinds of common mathematical equations, codebreakers, puzzle solvers, matrixes etc.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
07-24-2009, 07:26 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

(07-24-2009, 07:26 PM)Kedjane Wrote: Well... I'd like a confirmation that it is solveable before I really sit down with this. Perhaps a clue or addition. There's stuff like this that people have been trying to solve for near ten years with all kinds of common mathematical equations, codebreakers, puzzle solvers, matrixes etc.

That's hopeless.. They won't give any clues, or is it really solveable. Thomas and Jens just want to laugh at us. At this point i'd say that this puzzle is just their bad holiday joke to us, count on that.:mad:
07-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Find
Baardago Offline

Guys, I think I may have found the answer, or maybe something closer to it. Being dead serious here.

I just began playing Black Plague all over again, and, well, remember that little note you pick in "cell" you start in? It reads exactly this:

"Between light and shadow, exists an entire world. That world is necessarily our own.

Get out. Now.

O."

Anyone ever thought of this before? Anyway, I'll be damned if it isn't related. Now just to connect it to the answer, formulate one out of it.

Thoughts?

-Baardago
07-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I thought that the first time I played the game.

Between light and shadow = Penumbra .
That's what I have in mind...

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2009, 11:36 PM by Ano.)
07-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Website Find