Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Skyrim thread
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
Skyrim thread

Everything related to skyrim should go here! Your opinion about skyrim, your critics and stuff!

Also describe your main char!

My first and main char is a big bearded breton guy with 1 handed sword and destruction magic. Heavy armour. I managed to reach lvl60 without any mods and cheats but i dont play this char anymore that much. also a werewolf! I have all the DLC's except hearthfire (that's how it's called right?) because i'm not really sure if it's worth the money. There's already lots of mods where you can build a home.

As for the rest, i have more than 5gb of save files which means that i probably have more than 20 characters...half of those are low levels ment for testing out mods and stuff while the other half mostly consists of different "sneaky thief" type of characters, which are mostly above lvl20 and are all members of the dark brotherhood and thieves guild. I found out that i really do enjoy sneaking around and breaking into houses.

I'm really not gonna go into to much detail about the game myself, so..in short..I love this game, especially because it's so mod friendly...I myself have more than 60 mods which also made my skyrim folder bigger than 30gb xD

OH and feel free to post pictures of your character! This is my fearsome nordish warrior... brace yourselves:

Spoiler below!
[Image: xsU3w2S.jpg]

also, which mods do you use?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
11-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78
RE: Skyrim thread

(11-04-2013, 02:10 PM)Dogfood Wrote: Everything related to skyrim should go here! Your opinion about skyrim, your critics and stuff!

Also describe your main char!

My first and main char is a big bearded breton guy with 1 handed sword and destruction magic. Heavy armour. I managed to reach lvl60 without any mods and cheats but i dont play this char anymore that much. also a werewolf! I have all the DLC's except hearthfire (that's how it's called right?) because i'm not really sure if it's worth the money. There's already lots of mods where you can build a home.

As for the rest, i have more than 5gb of save files which means that i probably have more than 20 characters...half of those are low levels ment for testing out mods and stuff while the other half mostly consists of different "sneaky thief" type of characters, which are mostly above lvl20 and are all members of the dark brotherhood and thieves guild. I found out that i really do enjoy sneaking around and breaking into houses.

I'm really not gonna go into to much detail about the game myself, so..in short..I love this game, especially because it's so mod friendly...I myself have more than 60 mods which also made my skyrim folder bigger than 30gb xD

OH and feel free to post pictures of your character! This is my fearsome nordish warrior... brace yourselves:

Spoiler below!
[Image: xsU3w2S.jpg]

also, which mods do you use?

Nice char, but you should get some arrows in the knee

And for serious, I love that game. Spend over 200 hours on this, completed it five times. I'm playing as a breton Tongue Mostly I use two-handed weapons (swords or hammers), Heavy armour and stuff. I reached 56th lvl without cheats. And also there is one quest which is absolutely amazing Big Grin I mean "Blood on the ice" What do you guys think about this quest?
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 04:14 PM by Slanderous.)
11-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Here she is.
My darkelf.
It's been a while since I've played, and if I'm going to start again, it has to be on another character.

She's the stealthiest of all stealth-practicers. Though, if everything fails her magic hands will make you fight as her ally.
She's parctically invincible... Stealth ftw.

Spoiler below!
[Image: 2ppnel2.jpg]

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 04:25 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
11-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

My Breton heavy armor battlemage. Her name is Raila of Cheydinhal and uses the stone of the Atronach and the Lover by using a quite rare headwear. She wields a sword and shield just as well as destruction, alteration or restoration spells, quite sneaky too.

She's the leader of the Dark Brotherhood, the Companions, the College of Winterhold and the Thieves Guild. She used to be a vampire but she loved tanning so she became a werewolf instead, though she hardly ever uses he wolfy powers.

Spoiler below!
Level 86, 642 hours played. Oh boy

She was not my first hero though. My first hero was a Nord called Brego, who was abandoned. My second, a high elf, can't recall her name also abandoned and my third a wood elf called Ezizno, also abandoned. Raila is my fourth and hopefully my last character.

Spoiler below!

[Image: oyYSJUb.png]

[Image: OZ2Kvmd.png]

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
11-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

@i3670

i love the skimpy mods Smile

what armour is Serana wearing?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013, 04:50 PM by Nice.)
11-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Find
Ghieri Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 8

Haven't played Skyrim in forever. After beating 4-5 of the main and guild quest lines it kind of got stale for me.

[Image: tumblr_n6m5lsQThQ1qc99nxo1_250.gif]
11-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

(11-04-2013, 06:21 PM)Ghieri Wrote: Haven't played Skyrim in forever. After beating 4-5 of the main and guild quest lines it kind of got stale for me.

mods

11-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

(11-04-2013, 04:49 PM)Dogfood Wrote: @i3670

I believe it's ebony armor.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

(11-04-2013, 08:52 PM)i3670 Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 04:49 PM)Dogfood Wrote: @i3670

I believe it's ebony armor.

It "was" an ebony-armor.
11-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246

So I just want to say a short time that I'm totally fascinated by the game. Of course, a lot of great mods contribute to the making of Skyrim certainly a really atmospheric game. I've never played it vanilla, but the same to me downloaded some mods that improve some basic things. But no matter which changes nothing for me at the convincing quality of the game. I must especially commend the beautifully modeled game world with the huge atmospheric dungeons that are using the "Realistic Lighting Mod" really exciting.

Gothic is indeed to be the best role-playing game, but Skyrim is definitely on a par with Risen and The Witcher. Such games would be better to not always compare with Gothic. The character creation however would not belong in in the other games, but in Skyrim I even like it. I'm not very far, but that has been enough to inspire me. Now I have finally once again what long-time-motivation!

Also have a lot of time spent trying to dig my way through the mod jungle to find the right one for me. So much of my enthusiasm, I have to thank the many fans who have so greatly improved the main game by their work!

This is my char...

[Image: ib9xu6nc.jpg]

[Image: 6xxb28td.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2014, 05:12 PM by Googolplex.)
07-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Find