Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help // Editor - Can't find objects?
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
Please Help // Editor - Can't find objects?

The title says it all, I'm working on a custom story but it's becoming a pain because it's taking me longer to find the objects I want to use than to actually build the level. Is there a way to, for example, search 'plank' and then have all the items with that name be displayed?

Or something similar?

Help, please?

-This is driving me crazy. I can't find any objects I want to use. I have to go through every category, every time and search through every object to find anything. There's thousands of objects too, it's taking me ages to even find a object, then I have to repeat the process for the next object...

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 01:30 PM by Racingcreed.)
11-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76
RE: Please Help // Editor - Can't find objects?

There isn't any searching bar, you have to do it all by yourself. The only way to do this is by remembering where everything was.

There is the Developer Enhancer tool which can be found in Development Resources, maybe it's useful for you Smile

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 03:57 PM by The chaser.)
11-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Find
Racingcreed Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Please Help // Editor - Can't find objects?

That sucks :l It's going to take forever to find everything >.>

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures. - H.W.B

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 02:17 PM by Racingcreed.)
11-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Find