Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirous(Now a group project)
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Kirous(Now a group project)

The story might actually be slightly too close to TDD's, that's right. But if the CS is well-done, I don't think I'd mind the similarities.

11-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Find
Mixalisdm Offline

Threads: 4

(11-15-2013, 01:29 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: Rehashing a story that was covered by the same game is a bit weird IMO.

i know i know but this is my first custom story so i don't have a beast story
But my next project will have a much better story Big Grin

(11-15-2013, 02:39 PM)daortir Wrote: The story might actually be slightly too close to TDD's, that's right. But if the CS is well-done, I don't think I'd mind the similarities.

It will be a good story i hope at least :3

(11-15-2013, 02:18 PM)Romulator Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 10:09 PM)Mixalisdm Wrote: The story: In 1839 a 35 year old explorer named James discovered a cave he has never seen before.So he entered the cave and deep inside the cave he discovered an orb.He had heard a myth about this orb that it can grant you one wish!So he grabbed the orb and wished for gold beyond his imagination.But the myth said that in 30 years he had to go back in the cave and put the Orb back where he found it,but the explorer died 28 years later and the orb got lost but James did not told anyone about this.And after two years crazy things started happening to his mansion which he bought with the gold he earned from the orb.And now you,his son Edward have to escape the orb's curse which says that as long as the orb is not in place every one shall perish by "their" hands!

With a score of 90 on my English Exam, I shall try :O
My fingers tapping my keyboard Wrote:The story: In 1839, a 35 year old explorer named James discovered a cave he had never seen before. Entering the cave, he discovered an orb buried deep within. He had heard a myth about this orb that it could grant people one wish! Grabbing the orb, he wished for gold beyond his imagination. But the myth said that in 30 years he had to return the orb back to where he had found it. 28 years later, the orb had vanished and James had passed on. With the orb not back in it's place, crazy things had started to happen to his mansion, purchased with the gold he received from the orb. Two years on, his son Edward has to escape the orb's curse, which declares that as long as the orb is not in place every one shall perish by "their" hands!

May be a bit overdone, but should be a bit more understandable Smile

i tried ;p
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 03:26 PM by Mixalisdm.)
11-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

(11-15-2013, 03:24 PM)Mixalisdm Wrote: i tried ;p

It's alright Smile You don't have to use my text or anything. Just letting you know that it is probably what you are trying to say in English Smile

Regardless, it was a pretty good attempt! You just had some issues with certain words and past/present tense wording Smile

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-16-2013, 11:16 AM
Find
Mixalisdm Offline

Threads: 4

(11-16-2013, 11:16 AM)Romulator Wrote:
(11-15-2013, 03:24 PM)Mixalisdm Wrote: i tried ;p

It's alright Smile You don't have to use my text or anything. Just letting you know that it is probably what you are trying to say in English Smile

Regardless, it was a pretty good attempt! You just had some issues with certain words and past/present tense wording Smile

Well i know,thanks ^^
11-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Find