Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
coin chest
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
coin chest

some of the people gathered here may now about the coin chest entity used in some custom stories (mine included). a player of my cs reported that after paying the right amount of money which is necessary to collect to open the chest, touched many objects and the game crashed, also the chest didn't open after trying many times. do somebody have any ideas what could cause a problem like this?

Boss-DOS
2hours 55mins ago replied:
I've tried four or five times now, even reinstalled it and I still can't get it to open. I can't click on it or anything after I pay the thalers.
the original post.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2013, 01:37 AM by KiraImmortal.)
12-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: coin chest

Without being mean, thalers to me are a poor mechanic. Though I do not know what the problem is, because I never have bothered to use them, all I can say is there MAY be some bugs associated with them as they were not fully incorporated into Amnesia.

A good idea for you would be to test out your CS, seeing if you can recreate the problem. And if so, attempt to tackle it. It may be an idea for you to get your friend to post the hpl.log file, located in the appropriate place, as any errors are displayed in there.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
12-15-2013, 03:36 AM
Find