Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMFP. bringing back good things from TDD
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
AMFP. bringing back good things from TDD

anyone know anything about how to bring back sanity drain to Amnesia - A machine for pigs? for TDD there is the beta patch as we know (with it i can edit AMFP's levels), but when i try to add a command which concerns sanity, and test it in AMFP, it crashes because it does not contain those commands anymore. What those guys did who gave us the TDD beta patch to bring back the new functions from AMFP? what can i do to import a TDD function into AMFP? i don't think anyone knows this, but well it worths a try..
12-16-2013, 12:02 AM
Find
ZyLogicX Offline

Threads: 24
RE: AMFP. bringing back good things from TDD

The patch allows you use the assets and a few scriptfunctions from AMFP in TDD. There is no way at this moment to implement the sanity effect (from TDD) into AMFP.

Beyond the Mountains of Madness [15%]
This forum is dying.
12-16-2013, 05:31 PM
Find
KiraImmortal Offline

Threads: 32
RE: AMFP. bringing back good things from TDD

yes i know what the patch does, it also helps me editing amfp's original levels, and to look into what models the game provides. i understand then i'll do my best in correcting other things in amfp and leave this problem Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 07:54 PM by KiraImmortal.)
12-16-2013, 07:54 PM
Find