Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Question, maybe a little offtopic, I dunno
graykin Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Question, maybe a little offtopic, I dunno

I dunno, we all know what George Lucas did to Star Wars when he made his prequel trilogy. It made us regret EVER wanting to know what happened to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan and all them. Not saying Frictional would do a bad job like him, but I think it's better if we just leave it to our imaginations. Penumbra is a great game, but I think it's time to move on, and leave the mystery buried beneath the great snow dunes of Greenland.

10-29-2008, 04:07 PM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

graykin Wrote:I dunno, we all know what George Lucas did to Star Wars when he made his prequel trilogy. It made us regret EVER wanting to know what happened to Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan and all them. Not saying Frictional would do a bad job like him, but I think it's better if we just leave it to our imaginations. Penumbra is a great game, but I think it's time to move on, and leave the mystery buried beneath the great snow dunes of Greenland.

yeah, your right, having to imagine is the thing that tenses you.

Not an image
10-30-2008, 06:00 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16

Hmmm let me check what else i've got in my oven, (forgot to count)
Came home from the cinema's and see's infected burning my house down for some random reason... :S poor philip he got owned again!!

(drums roll like a joke)
10-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Find