Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifeless_The Abandon [MAP MAKERS NEEDED]
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Smile  Lifeless_The Abandon [MAP MAKERS NEEDED]

My map just got corrupted which took me 3 weeks if you see a topic called "Map Disappaears in level editor?!! help pls" yes that's mine but I've been wondering if there anyone who can help me into level editing/map editing! I really need some help into making maps, but none of my friends play amnesia, if there is someone who can help me! I mean coding is ok for me, but for me level editing is hard, I don't know why! it's because I love putting detail into it and sometimes it's so hard! is there anyone who can help me into level editing pls? I would really appreciate it if you do!
I'll give credit I promise in the credits of the cs if you want
Sleepy
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 09:51 AM by Radical Batz.)
01-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Find
DreamScripters Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Lifeless_The Abandon [MAP MAKERS NEEDED]

You might want to move this to the Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development board since this isn't a actual question. And sorry about the loss of your map too. Sad

[Image: header.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2014, 08:01 PM by DreamScripters.)
01-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Website Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I would highly recommend just looking around for some CS's with highly rated mapping and take a look at those maps in the level editor and in game. See how they do it. And just keep practicing. I don't find it to be a thing that can be "well taught" There are pointer's but the best thing to do is just keep practicing and se what you come up with.

01-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(01-18-2014, 07:17 PM)DreamScripters Wrote: You might want to move this to the Custom Stories, TCs & Mods - Development board since this isn't a actual question. And sorry about the loss of your map too. Sad
thanks, it was a really good map though. but I am trying to make another one right now
01-19-2014, 08:37 AM
Find