Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Story Crash!
xjonx Offline

Threads: 7
Exclamation  Custom Story Crash!

Well... I made a custom story, and when I start the custom story it crashes. Amnesia started up normally and other custom storys and the main story itself works
Pictures:
Spoiler below!
[Image: WAJdc3d.png]
[Image: p3l50E7.png]
[Image: vJwQ1QV.png]
[Image: gaUAnIr.png]I know there's a "..." between > and </Entry>. I did fix that... but it didn't fix the crash... at all
02-04-2014, 11:23 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Custom Story Crash!

Moved to Development Support, please make sure to post in the right forum.
02-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I don't think you need a > at the end of your DARKNESS AWAITS part of your lang.
However I also don't think that this is your issue, seeing as you got a black box and not a dialog which states an error.

Also, your CS needs an "ImgFile" directory in your custom_stories.cfg. If you dont have one, just do this:
ImgFile=""

Put that somewhere in your .cfg, probably in that empty space.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
02-05-2014, 06:25 AM
Find
xjonx Offline

Threads: 7

(02-05-2014, 06:25 AM)Romulator Wrote: I don't think you need a > at the end of your DARKNESS AWAITS part of your lang.
However I also don't think that this is your issue, seeing as you got a black box and not a dialog which states an error.

Also, your CS needs an "ImgFile" directory in your custom_stories.cfg. If you dont have one, just do this:
ImgFile=""

sill broken now it crashes righ when i click the custom story on the list. Still the the same exact block box error!

(02-05-2014, 06:25 AM)Romulator Wrote: I don't think you need a > at the end of your DARKNESS AWAITS part of your lang.

ImgFile=""

Here is my custom story files... could you make a fixed download for me?
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2014, 06:42 PM by xjonx.)
02-05-2014, 05:59 PM
Find