Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Random Stuff

If you sympathize with the dude who stated he wanted to kill women and gunned down 7 seven people because he was 'friendzoned,' step. off. the .bus. and rethink your life.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2014, 09:19 AM by VaeVictis.)
05-25-2014, 09:18 AM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(05-25-2014, 09:18 AM)Abraxas Wrote: If you sympathize with the dude who stated he wanted to kill women and gunned down 7 seven people because he was 'friendzoned,' step. off. the .bus. and rethink your life.

what, somebody really said that?
05-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

(05-25-2014, 11:38 AM)Tiger Wrote:
(05-25-2014, 09:18 AM)Abraxas Wrote: If you sympathize with the dude who stated he wanted to kill women and gunned down 7 seven people because he was 'friendzoned,' step. off. the .bus. and rethink your life.

what, somebody really said that?

According to the YouTube comment section, yes:
Spoiler below!

"As a nice guy I will say that I don’t think it entitles me to shit but consideration just like any other positive trait. But to play devils advocate being a dick got their attention didn’t it. Not saying that it’s right but he’s no longer an unobserved fly on the wall. Bitches know his name now."

"The sad part is, this guy is now suffering far worse torment than what he suffered while he was still among the living. Satan had complete control of this guys life.”

[Image: tumblr_n63tyhQx6q1t8jgtoo3_r1_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_n63tyhQx6q1t8jgtoo2_r1_500.png]

05-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Friendzone =/= Treated like shit.
You may feel like it, but just because you like the girl, it doesn't mean she like you back.

Friendzone seems to be a term created by men. It describes a way she rejects you, friendly.

She COULD treat you like shit, make you carry her trash. But does she?
She just wanted the best of it. She just wanted you to be friends.

You can, in fact, sympathize with the guy, but only in the way that he must feel like shit, and he should see a psychiatrist. Killing was unfair, and not something you should sympathize on though.

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2014, 12:42 PM by FlawlessHappiness.)
05-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Find
VaeVictis Offline

Rejection sucks, yes. But blaming every person who decided they'd rather not go to bed with you for you going on a killing spree? Nope.
Being nice doesn't entitle you to someone's body, much less their lives.

05-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Being single is no elses fault than yours. Funny thing is he called himself a nice guy and then proceeded to tell people he'd boil women alive. Oh yeah and he killed some people, he's probably the nicest guy alive.

The scary thing is that a large number of MRA members talk the same way he does, good thing they haven't killed anyone yet. Point is, they use the same language and have the same values and entitlement issues.

I guess this is what happens when you give a gun to a fedora neckbeard.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
05-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

[Image: mkkutf.jpg]

05-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

ironic enough, most women demand that a man matches the "manly" standards which are given to him by society (since forever). That is to be confident - high self esteem, strong and assertive. Then women seem to complain that we judge them by the size of breasts, beauty and sexiness.

anyways ^ wasnt exactly on topic

but

Yeah I agree, being a dick and losing your shit because of rejection is bad. If the friendship is too hard to keep after rejection than by all means, move away from eachother because then it will only get bad. When rejected one should consider what they did wrong, and if you really are the "perfect nice guy" well then you just arent her type. It's important to keep in mind that we all have different personalities and no matter how good you are, your goals, motives you might just not be interesting enough to someone

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
05-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

Anyway, lots of flies in my room. I have no idea what they hope to accomplish by flying in through the window. Then they just fly around in my room.. and then I spray them with some Raid bug spray. Satisfying to see them die in front of my very eyes.

How many of you voted/are going to vote in the EU Parliament Election? I'll go do that right now, personally going to vote for the Pirate Party after taking an online survey and getting similar views as them.

05-25-2014, 04:33 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(05-25-2014, 04:33 PM)GrAVit Wrote: How many of you voted/are going to vote in the EU Parliament Election? I'll go do that right now, personally going to vote for the Pirate Party after taking an online survey and getting similar views as them.

I'm going to vote now, for the Party for Animals and Nature. Smile Sick and tired of the same old parties and politicians.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

~ Mahatma Gandhi

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2014, 05:55 PM by Ashtoreth.)
05-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Find