Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas?
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas? [Still need a Mapper for one]

I Suppose I could try my hand at it, Example of work

How many maps/size of maps would we be talking about?

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014, 09:41 PM by 7heDubz.)
03-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas? [Still need a Mapper for one]

Ah, very lovely, I must say!

How many maps there would be would be up to you, based on how you would want to approach the ideas. There are six distinct areas [which would be their own maps], with a couple being separated into smaller zones.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
03-29-2014, 09:55 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I'm better with the smaller maps, but not limited to.
and given that im getting a new computer tomorrow... Sure i'd be all for trying it out.

03-29-2014, 10:32 PM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

(03-29-2014, 10:32 PM)WIWWM Wrote: I'm better with the smaller maps, but not limited to.
and given that im getting a new computer tomorrow... Sure i'd be all for trying it out.

Great! I'll send you a PM in a little bit.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
03-30-2014, 12:26 AM
Find
Solarflaire Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Anyone care to take a stab at some unusual CS ideas?

You could always ask Zand for help with mapping, he's a very good supervisor with lots of experience imo.
03-31-2014, 11:27 AM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Just added a couple more ideas~

(03-31-2014, 11:27 AM)Solarflaire Wrote: You could always ask Zand for help with mapping, he's a very good supervisor with lots of experience imo.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

04-20-2014, 03:39 AM
Find
Dead End Offline

Threads: 0

I can assist with the mapping, to speed up the process, you know.
I specialize myself in outdoor areas but if you do not need outdoor areas I can probably do larger rooms or just some extra detailing in the smaller rooms.
07-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Find
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

(07-18-2014, 03:04 AM)Dead End Wrote: I can assist with the mapping, to speed up the process, you know.
I specialize myself in outdoor areas but if you do not need outdoor areas I can probably do larger rooms or just some extra detailing in the smaller rooms.

Thanks for the offer, Dead End!
I'm actually in the process of starting to do some mapping for a short project I'm working on, and I actually probably could use your help since I haven't done mapping in almost two years now. Specifically with a couple of more abstract maps.

If you're interested, PM me :3

07-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Find