Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Amnesia: Lifeless_The Abandon - [Demo Released]
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Amnesia: Lifeless_The Abandon - [Demo Released]

(04-27-2014, 10:38 AM)WIWWM Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 07:14 AM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 01:07 AM)WIWWM Wrote: Spiderweb in water? Will try.

lol thnx I really appreciate it, the spiderwebs are there just for detail.
I'm not sure if it matters if they're in water tough!

Put a spiderweb in water tell me if it doesn't float around and not stay stagnant like it does in the game.

but that's a puddle not like water, it's a large cobweb -_- I've seen bent cobwebs like that in a puddle that stayed! lol

04-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Find
Hauken Offline

Threads: 19

Well I gave up looking for the key, I went from food level to equipment level and I felt I wasted my time looking for it, I had to play with full brightness on after some time because I only found one oil and the look for key depleted it..

I also took screenshots of glitches and things that look odd.

Well I'm just gonna wait and see if someone figures out where it is, It might just be me who doesn't see it.

Question, why cant i sprint in the beginning?

Or else it's okay so far but the key just killed everything.

Developer for Cryout.
04-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(04-27-2014, 04:15 PM)Hauken Wrote: Well I gave up looking for the key, I went from food level to equipment level and I felt I wasted my time looking for it, I had to play with full brightness on after some time because I only found one oil and the look for key depleted it..

I also took screenshots of glitches and things that look odd.

Well I'm just gonna wait and see if someone figures out where it is, It might just be me who doesn't see it.

Question, why cant i sprint in the beginning?

Or else it's okay so far but the key just killed everything.
Hi Hauken thnx for enjoying my mod, In the beginning the reason you can't sprint and you walk too slow is because you just woke up feeling dizzy and the key is in the left cabinet in the kitchen of the food storage if you go near the table with the knife on the grunt's arm, you'll find 2 cabinets on the wall. i tried to not make it hard :/ and it would be nice if you could post the screenshots of the bugs as a pm. thnx and btw use your tinderboxes more than oil since you'll find it less... just like in the great work. Smile btw now I updated the mod and made a note this time near the door which will tell you where the key is, I made this just for you Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2014, 05:13 PM by Radical Batz.)
04-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Find