Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress No More Sun
FreeFall Offline

Threads: 3
Photo  No More Sun

The Story;
The story is set somewhere in the 1980's.
You play John Smith, a science guy working at the Futuretec company located on the outskirts of the town called Allenville.
During a top secret government project something went horribly wrong, and the whole building had to be evacuated at once so there was nothing that could be done to reverse the disaster that was already happening.

While the evacuation was taking place everybody was told to leave town because staying there was to dangerous, John managed to take some of the blueprints and other documents about the project with him. Looking over his shoulder while outside he could see a tornado like thing rising up into the sky, blocking out all of the sunlight. And he could hear weird roars and screams coming from the building.

[Image: A5UIuwU.jpg]

You managed to squeeze through security and proceeded to head to the fallout bunker you got build in your backyard because you've had a hunch that something like this was bound to happen.

[Image: ZBmwb2n.jpg]

It is now 6 months later, you're almost through your food supply so it's time to move out go to the Futuretec building and find a way to reverse that what has happened 6 months ago..

Work done so far;
Not a whole bunch.. I'm just one person trying to make this custom story in his free time, It's mostly things in my head right now that I'm putting down on paper and some stuff I already got in-game but it isn't worth showing yet!

Planned features;
-All new models.
-Flashlight replacing the oil lamp and batteries replacing the oil.
-Fun puzzles.
-And more..

I'll be updating the thread with updates when I got some, and I will update this post when needed.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 09:15 PM by FreeFall.)
05-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: No More Sun

The screenshot looks extremely promising, but the story gives off a feeling of unpolishedness...

05-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Find
Reminiscity Offline

Threads: 16

Is that an ingame screenshot from the mod?

My mod Amadeus
05-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

No that's a 2D promotional image! Wink

From what I've seen of your 3D work this'll definately be something you should all keep your eyes on.
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 11:05 PM by Traggey.)
05-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

Wow.... Talk about adventurous work!

Well, if you need any help with voices, I'd love to be of some assistance. Big Grin

05-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Find