Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me with my decision!
Straxedix Offline

Threads: 52
Exclamation  Please help me with my decision!

Ok i opened this thread for a little help of you!

I know i say i was working with some thinks but all that i ... cancel!

But who cares ?! No i didn't deleted files i have maps and all stuff so should i make the progress all alone ? How much will it take ? And will it be good to play ? So many questions :( What you guys say ? and...Is it better to make Hospital or to make a Hotel ?

Some kinda i'm confused, i saw so many of FC,CS that are so amazing. In case my will be nothing,so why to waist the time ? For nothing ?

I'm really sad!

06-06-2014, 09:16 PM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
RE: Please help me with my decision!

Despite it might not be the best one ever, you still learn from making them and people will still play them.

If people critisise, saying that for example the levels looks empty (like only walls and some candles placed out), take it as help and improve it in the next one you make and eventually, you'll make some stuff that people will absolutely love.

And its your decision on if you want an hotel or a hospital. Its what you think is the best one to pick in this case.

Derp.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 09:20 PM by Neelke.)
06-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

People still play them, they will still play any available custom stories!

Look Straxedix I was thinking like that too, what a coincidence I had that same question too!

Well do you find it fun Straxedix to make maps and invent new stories and stuff?

That's the only question i told myself, if yes then make that mod of yours and people will play that new mod Smile

Hope this helps.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 09:25 PM by Radical Batz.)
06-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Find
Straxedix Offline

I know it won't be best one because...i don't know,what i was having in plan was so big,really big,but all that work for...nothing ? I'm just a kid can i really make this ? Can i make someone proud playing my Full Conversion ? It's just too strange to me.

I'm maybe lazy Badcat5550 but when i start to make a maps and stuff it goes fun,but it's hard to start,i got ideas for my work,but when i sit on my chair and start with work it all disappears,it has some fun with it but over and over making it without any help,it is hard. But still i look at future,what will happen when i finish it. I can't wait ! But still i'm scared if no one likes it.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 09:30 PM by Straxedix.)
06-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(06-06-2014, 09:25 PM)Straxedix Wrote: I know it won't be best one because...i don't know,what i was having in plan was so big,really big,but all that work for...nothing ? I'm just a kid can i really make this ? Can i make someone proud playing my Full Conversion ? It's just to strange to me.

It can Strax it can, just listen to your heart Smile

Anyone can make a good mod and you will. You just have to try hard. I was like you Strax, same question all over my head when I go to sleep, but guess what

When i released my custom story demo I started getting lots of people doing videos of it and stuff, and people would like to see new mods.

I can help you with your mod!

With maps, with coding, with anything you want. I am here to help my friend Smile you can call me brother if you want. I love helping people like Neelke and others and I will help you too. We can make your mod better than before.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 09:33 PM by Radical Batz.)
06-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Find
Straxedix Offline

(06-06-2014, 09:30 PM)Badcat5550 Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 09:25 PM)Straxedix Wrote: I know it won't be best one because...i don't know,what i was having in plan was so big,really big,but all that work for...nothing ? I'm just a kid can i really make this ? Can i make someone proud playing my Full Conversion ? It's just to strange to me.

It can Strax it can, just listen to your heart Smile

Anyone can make a good mod and you will. You just have to try hard. I was like you Strax, same question all over my head when I go to sleep, but guess what

When i released my custom story demo I started getting lots of people doing videos of it and stuff, and people would like to see new mods.

I can help you with your mod!

With maps, l with coding, with anything you want. I am here to help my friend Smile you can call me brother if you want. I love helping people like Neelke and others and I will help you too.

heh, just to don't make someone cry reading this Tongue but still when i finish my mod i will wait until every video to saw did they enjoy,i will give my best thank you
Spoiler below!
Brother Tongue

06-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Find