Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Questions before buying Requiem
Steppenwolf Offline

Threads: 3
Questions before buying Requiem

Hi

Some minutes ago I finished Black Plaque (which I played directly after Overture) and now I WANT the Requiem Add-On.

But I don't know where to get it.

As far as I see, the expansion is at the moment just available as digital download on three platforms: Gamersgate, Direct2Drive and Steam.

Steam is "bad", because it offers only the "Gold Edition" and not Requiem alone.
Direct2Drive is also "bad", because the version there only seems to work with their Direct2Drive-Version of Black Plaque.

So Gamersgate is the only one left ... but will their version work with the CD-Verison of Black Plaque?

Another question to Requiem:

At the moment the game is only available in english. But I read on another website that there might be a german version end of january/begin of february (in other terms NOW). Hmm, at this time the complete colletion with all three games is release by Paradox ... so maybe there is a german version of Requiem included?!

Anyone know something about this?
02-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
RE: Questions before buying Requiem

Quote:So Gamersgate is the only one left ... but will their version work with the CD-Verison of Black Plaque
Yes. Just make sure to update black plague to 1.01 else it will work properly after installing Requiem.

German version:
I am not sure I am afraid. Any idea you heard this? Who where to publish?
02-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Find
Steppenwolf Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Questions before buying Requiem

Thanks again for your realy fast reply! ( Don't you have a new game to develop?! Tongue: )

So Gamersgate version should work.

The thing with the german translation (I know you don't do them it is publisher work, but I thought you maybe know somethinge about it .) of Requiem was just a comment to a anouncement of the AddOn on a german game magazine webiste ... so nothing to trust.

I just want to get sure if there is/will be a german version or not.
If there is no german version I take the english one ...

I also asked the publisher. Hope they know, what the sell. Big Grin:
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Find