Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do entites/static objects go huge in lvl editor?
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Why do entites/static objects go huge in lvl editor?

I tried opening maps from mfp in the lvl editor, I just wanna look around and it appears to be that every entity keeps going to full size and some walls or entities are invisible, I have every entity/static object from mfp and deleted the msh files too and everything so I don't know what's causes this annoying thingy. Here's a pic of an example:

[Image: xcZJIk6.png?1]

the ones that i see often that go huge size are "tesla_props_pipes_01_corner.dae"
"structure_engineroom_"

Whoever finds the problem to this situation deserves a pat int he back.

I am going to make mfp maps that work in amnesia, with mfp sounds, music, events everything just to test it in amnesia!

I mean why is every walls dissappearing too, some mfp walls do but some don't and I'm loading these from my mod!

Every entity messes up, like stairs they rotate differently and weirdly!

I even tried to resize them but doesn't work!

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014, 04:39 PM by Radical Batz.)
08-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Why do entites/static objects go huge in lvl edito?

You sure you have deleted the .mshs? All of them?

One thing you can do to try to fix up some of them is to close down the Level Editor, then delete the temp folder in <your_user>/Documents/HPL2/

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
08-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
RE: Why do entites/static objects go huge in lvl edito?r

(08-03-2014, 04:08 PM)Romulator Wrote: You sure you have deleted the .mshs? All of them?

One thing you can do to try to fix up some of them is to close down the Level Editor, then delete the temp folder in <your_user>/Documents/HPL2/

Yes I deleted every msh file I could find and tried to delete that Temp folder but still doesn't seem to do the trick Sad

[Image: VmAbriy.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014, 04:13 PM by Radical Batz.)
08-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Find