Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Does anybody know what's causing this?[SOLVED]
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Does anybody know what's causing this?[SOLVED]

So I've been trying to fix this stupid problem for weeks now and still doesn't wanna shutup!

Here's what I did, I removed everything amnesia related on my pc and reinstalled amnesia fresh and clean but still doesn't work, replaced them with my friends's static objects and still doesn't f****** work!

The problem is I have these 2 messed up static objects which are the grating and wood_short from cellarbase and I did not install any patch after I reinstalled amnesia, fresh and clean as I said first but still keeps happening!

I even tried to go in the model editor and make them straight again or how they're supposed to be and guess what??

Still doesn't fudging work, I can't play any custom stories because of this, idk what's causing this stupid damn problem, here are some few pics of what's goin on with my life

[Image: OMyxmM1.png]

[Image: C4rVEDC.png]

Help is really appreciated!

This is the 6th time I reinstalled it cause of this stupid piece of problem!! AGGGGH

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 08:36 PM by Radical Batz.)
08-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Does anybody know what's causing this?[SOLVED]

You say they are "messed up", but what exactly is the problem? That they are turned sideways?

Couldn't I just send you the files? Smile

Trying is the first step to success.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2014, 02:04 AM by FlawlessHappiness.)
08-16-2014, 02:04 AM
Find
MrBehemoth Offline

Threads: 19

From the pictures, I'm guessing the issue is that the meshes are offset from where the level editor thinks they're supposed to be.

Badcat, is it just these models or all models? It sounds pretty weird. Have you had any hardware changes? If you're sure the files are ok, try updating your graphics drivers.

Edit: I've just noticed it says [SOLVED]. Nevermind then. Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2014, 10:20 AM by MrBehemoth.)
08-16-2014, 10:18 AM
Find
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Yeah my friend had to give me the files again but the only ones that are messed up not the whole cellarbase which that's why didn't work for me, so yeah.

08-16-2014, 10:33 AM
Find