Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

U55 - END OF THE LINE (now on kickstarter)
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
U55 - END OF THE LINE (now on kickstarter)

Hi guys,

for a long time I created a thread about an awesome looking horror game. The german team from "Effective Evolutions" located in Berlin (that's where David Satzinger lives?) is now grown up to 20 people and they are now on kickstarter with their game. I think the game is worth to get a large audience.

On the one hand we have Frictional Games, which are the masters of horror. All other horror games are just nice to play, but in my opinion no other game can beat Penumbra and Amnesia. There are only a very few horror games that really could be on the same level.

I think, that this game is one of them. The devs promise a very unique horror experience. And since I watched the first teaser, I believe them.

The devs: "It is an inspiration of Amnesia, Dead Space, Silent Hill and Call of Cthulhu."

The game is planned the be released in the end of 2014 for PC.

Probably FG will also be interested in this?Tongue
U55 is about the human mind, like SOMA.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2014, 08:29 PM by Googolplex.)
09-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Find
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23
RE: U55 - END OF THE LINE (now on kickstarter)

I am impressed. Too bad it won't be released in the near future.

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

09-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Find
DavidS Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 4
RE: U55 - END OF THE LINE (now on kickstarter)

Yeah, they are from my town, also met one of the guys during some dev meet, but don`t know anything about the game, so can`t say something. Seems like they`re doing fine Smile

/////////////////////////////////////
09-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Website Find