Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Payment methods for Canadians
legolas Offline

Threads: 1
Payment methods for Canadians

Hey y'all,

Bit of a noob question I know, but what kind of online payment methods are available for Canucks to get A:TDD? I've been trying to avoid using my credit card details online (bad experience Sad), so any tips would be much appreciated Smile

Thanks!

Jacob
09-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Payment methods for Canadians

How to pay online without a credit card? How about a debit card? I very much prefer those.
PayPal maybe? You might still need to pay with your card, but it is possible to get paid to your PayPal account, thus having online money without any links to your card. Might be possible to also buy redeemable retail cards to add money to an online payment service.

Otherwise, why not just buy a physical retail copy of the game? Well, if you can find one that is.

09-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Find
legolas Offline

Hey Mudbill,

A physical copy is a good idea Smile I'm uneasy about any sort of credit/debit cards, but I'll explore the PayPal option too. Also, I've been reading about Paysafecard as a user friendly payment method for a lot of online gamers, any Canucks use this?

Cheers,

Jacob
09-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

I've used Paysafecard before a bit. Yea that should work too. I think it works in the way that you redeem your own money in a store that supports it, then they give you a receipt for it that you can pay with online. It's only valued at how much you redeemed, so even if someone were to steal it, they would not have access to more than that.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2014, 05:32 PM by Mudbill.)
09-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Find
legolas Offline

Awesome, thanks so much for your help Mudbill!
09-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Find