Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

American Horror Story: Freak Show
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
American Horror Story: Freak Show

Any fans of American Horror Story stalking the forums, by chance? I'm curious to know whether or not you're looking forward to the upcoming season, which has been getting a lot of buzz, or thoughts on the show in general.

I enjoyed Murder House, but Asylum and Coven fell flat for me. The characters in those two seasons just didn't engage me at all, and the horror factor was completely nonexistent to me.

Freak Show, though actually weirded me out with it's spooky trailers - especially this blatant It ripoff lol:

What I've been reading about the premise makes it sound quite interesting, and Cathy Bates playing the bearded woman piqued my interest [I'm a long-time fan of hers]. I've always had a thing for freak shows; I'm quite fond of circus folk in general, really. And adding some horror into the mix is definitely the way to grab my attention xD.

I'm really looking forward to it - I even keep listening to the soundtrack on YouTube lol.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
09-28-2014, 01:55 AM
Find