Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need help with getting fuse for TNT barrel.
RGamerK Offline

Threads: 1
Need help with getting fuse for TNT barrel.

In the workshop, there's supposed to be a cotton string, right? Well, it's not there. All that's there is a 'box of odd string', but I can't pick anything up out of it, next to it, around it, etc.

I've done everything up to blowing up the gun powder keg but now there's nothing else I can do. Is my game broken?
06-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Find
ROT51 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Need help with getting fuse for TNT barrel.

Did you found and read the explosive making info? If not, get to the office and open a wooden chest. It's in there.

And then try to pick the string out of the box.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009, 03:30 PM by BScott1122.)
06-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Find
RGamerK Offline

Threads: 1

I did that a while ago. Still nothing.

Also, for some reason, it seems after examining some things, I can't move them, like the thing that powers the electric fence. I've picked it up before, but I reloaded the game, I examined it, and now I can't pick it up.
06-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Find
jo291 Offline

Threads: 43

(06-06-2009, 03:21 PM)RGamerK Wrote: I did that a while ago. Still nothing.

Also, for some reason, it seems after examining some things, I can't move them, like the thing that powers the electric fence. I've picked it up before, but I reloaded the game, I examined it, and now I can't pick it up.
go back to the beginning of the workshop and on one of the shelves [the one directly across from the saveing artifacts shelf] there is a small box with its lid slightly open thats your string!
06-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Find