Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[CLOSED]Amnesia The most powerful scares
Catalyst Offline

Threads: 32
[CLOSED]Amnesia The most powerful scares

Hello everybody,

I'd like to know, how was your first impressions about the game, and which scares for you were so powerful Smile

For me the most scary moment is when a brute running to catch me and i have to stop to open the door.

So please,don't judge me for a maybe stupid post, it's just for fun, I want to know that makes people scared in game Smile

Angel

Egypt CS
[Image: 27003.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2014, 01:11 PM by Catalyst.)
11-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22
RE: Amnesia The most powerful scares

My all time favourite is door opening with wind Big Grin

Also the brazen bull gets me every time. It's like, "hey imma light this fire and see what happens", and after you've done that you realize how stupid that was. Then you wait few seconds full of regret and anxiety to jump like a mofo Tongue

Also, we're talking strictly Dark Descent here ? Or CS's too ?

11-15-2014, 05:56 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

First impression was, 'And you say there's nooo weapons at all?' while playing.
'Yep' said my friend 'you just have to hide or run from the monsters.'
I think the first thing that I liked about Amnesia was the atmosphere, the old castle theme.
And what I found most scary was the storage and prisons area. I love that feeling.

11-15-2014, 06:17 PM
Find
Catalyst Offline

Threads: 32

(11-15-2014, 05:56 PM)Darkfire Wrote: My all time favourite is door opening with wind Big Grin

Also the brazen bull gets me every time. It's like, "hey imma light this fire and see what happens", and after you've done that you realize how stupid that was. Then you wait few seconds full of regret and anxiety to jump like a mofo Tongue

Also, we're talking strictly Dark Descent here ? Or CS's too ?

I played a custom story, Emma's Story, there was Grunt in closet...I almost got a heart attackUndecided

Egypt CS
[Image: 27003.png]
11-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Find