Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Requiem level 6 (ball through lasers - HELP)
bluesplayer Offline

Threads: 1
Requiem level 6 (ball through lasers - HELP)

Just found these games this weekend, Finished Black Plague and just started Requiem but got to level 6 and can’t get the ball through the lasers (or am I suppose to?)

Without a manual save I could be trying to get ball though that last (very fast blinking laser )forever or is there some way to turn off lasers, or block lasers (or do a manual save?)?

Having fun (but this is frustrating )
Thanks
06-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Requiem level 6 (ball through lasers - HELP)

You're trying to push it THROUGH the lasers?
I tried that too, but when I got to the last laser, I was thinking that maybe this is not the correct way since it's impossible to get throught the very fast blinking laser...

Check around the lasers, maybe you'll find better way. Wink:

06-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Website Find
biomechanical923 Offline

Threads: 0

(06-11-2009, 03:19 AM)bluesplayer Wrote: Just found these games this weekend, Finished Black Plague and just started Requiem but got to level 6 and can’t get the ball through the lasers (or am I suppose to?)

Without a manual save I could be trying to get ball though that last (very fast blinking laser )forever or is there some way to turn off lasers, or block lasers (or do a manual save?)?

Thanks

The wall is curved. Just push the ball up the wall and around the laser.
06-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Find
hnmcc Offline

Threads: 1

(06-12-2009, 11:02 PM)biomechanical923 Wrote:
(06-11-2009, 03:19 AM)bluesplayer Wrote: Just found these games this weekend, Finished Black Plague and just started Requiem but got to level 6 and can’t get the ball through the lasers (or am I suppose to?)

Thanks

The wall is curved. Just push the ball up the wall and around the laser.
It's painfully obvious that this is what you're meant to do: I just can't do it.

This is probably the point at which I lose patience with these games (which, for the most part, I've enjoyed). Shame. If this were my job, I might feel differently - but it isn't.
07-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Find
Dogmauler Offline

Threads: 0

Look, its simple. All you have to do is jam a box to the left of the lasers, that way you have something to keep the ball on. Then, you just wait and keep control of the ball. After that, it's all timing.

Good luck!

By the way, you save (By default) with f4. You load with f5 on the spot.
09-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Find