Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Creative ideas for dangerous tasks?
Radical Batz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145
Creative ideas for dangerous tasks?

I am doing an event in a particular project I am working on, and what's going to happen is that a spirit will ask you if you want to play games! So he teleports you to an insane world, and you must forcefully complete dangerous tasks that you must complete to get out..
I want it to be easy and hard at the same time

Since I can't come up of any,
Do you guys have any creative ideas for these kind of dangerous fun mini puzzles, I want it to have a kind of vibe feeling from the rpg game "The witch's house" thank you, as well your name will be in credits of game! thnx, help is truly appreciated Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 05:40 PM by Radical Batz.)
12-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: Creative ideas for dangerous tasks?

Collect pieces of your soul with horrific memories of your past; perhaps good memories warped into bad ones. Capture them, collect them, view them, revisit them. Idk.

Or you could do a rats-like obstable course where you're super tiny in a normal room.

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2014, 07:55 PM by Mudbill.)
12-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Creative ideas for dangerous tasks?

(12-30-2014, 07:54 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Collect pieces of your soul with horrific memories of your past; perhaps good memories warped into bad ones. Capture them, collect them, view them, revisit them. Idk.

Or you could do a rats-like obstable course where you're super tiny in a normal room.

This one.

12-31-2014, 12:04 AM
Find