Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

overture-the worm
nykysle Offline

Threads: 9
overture-the worm

Well I can succeed in getting over the first acid pit, through first fence, over second fence and then I get slowed down at the second pit. Pushing both boxes in gets me no closer to the other side because the boxes float side by side.

I got through to the other side only once by some miracle when I managed to push one box on top of the other. When I gave it a shove it fell beyond the first and lined up with the last box at the end of the pit. Of course the worm was through by then and I had no time to knock the post out.
I have never been able to do it again.

Am I missing a something or is this the way it is done and I just have to get faster.
07-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: overture-the worm

Make sure that you close all the doors behind you. There are button switches which you activate to close the doors. This will save you some time to get past the obstacles.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
07-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Find
nykysle Offline

(07-31-2009, 02:24 PM)nackidno Wrote: Make sure that you close all the doors behind you. There are button switches which you activate to close the doors. This will save you some time to get past the obstacles.

Oh Yes! I close the doors. If you miss just one it throws the rhythm entirely and it is best to wait for the worm and start again.

I made it right through to the support post, I couldn't believe it, then I hacked it down and the roof fell on my head.

Obviously I should try standing behind the post.
08-01-2009, 04:26 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Yeah by smashing the pillar from the front will cause it to fall over you. This is a common mistake but... Have you tried to run? Or are you just walking?

Oh, do you have the latest patch? The patch included crosshair to be activated, for easier coordinate the mouse when pressing the buttons.

Good luck. ^^

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
08-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Find
nykysle Offline

(08-01-2009, 12:23 PM)nackidno Wrote: Yeah by smashing the pillar from the front will cause it to fall over you. This is a common mistake but... Have you tried to run? Or are you just walking?

Oh, do you have the latest patch? The patch included crosshair to be activated, for easier coordinate the mouse when pressing the buttons.

Good luck. ^^

Definitely running and I have the crosshair..just not the skill.
I'll work on it.
08-02-2009, 02:08 AM
Find
nykysle Offline

Finally made it through.

Odd thing is that I can't go back to the worm chase sequence. It seems not to be a saved point.

Now I could open beer..celebrations!!
08-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Yes, there is savepoint. It's autosave.

08-02-2009, 08:26 AM
Website Find