Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Plutomaniac changed my life
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
Plutomaniac changed my life

A week ago, Pultomonica decided it is finally the time I answer for my crimes. My past sins have finally caught up to the fine warrior, ruler and the protector of the technical support section, where he keeps all the questions at bay and away from the other parts of the forum. He fights mac users, windows users, apple users and even PIRATES.

But this time it was different.

I am not here to judge or question his decision, I'm here to thank him. While seeing the red message of doom hinting that I'm banned proved to be quite a shocker, I have finally decided to embrace it and live with it. Maybe it's time for fresh start? Fresh start it was! I have left the past behind me and opened a new door, a door of fresh future. It felt glorious and enlightening, just like when your friend walks up to your face and aims a flashlight point blank in your eyes. I felt it, I saw it, I smelled it.

I found a job, I found the love of my life. I have discovered a different purpose in life - just like when you stare at the blue light, listening to low frequency rhythm of the drums of the hunt while waiting for the trip to kick in.

A new age begins, it's rock hard and crispy with the sweet sweet taste of various exotic flavours. My life is no longer a soggy cookie. Thank you potlomaniac.

I'm sure you all have plenty of questions regarding the WUBWUB scandal
Here's my answer: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FWQqLGlPGv

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 05:22 PM by Nice.)
02-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Plutomaniac changed my life

02-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Website Find