Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars regiment stuff
wolfmaster1231 Offline

Threads: 43
Information  Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars regiment stuff

Hi fellas back once again...

Right so this time i actully wanted to see if some of you guys are intrested in playing some Mount and blade Napoleonic wars in a regiment since i'm actully now a leader of one. The regiment is called 67e and we are also allies with a regiment called the 92nd USB our two regiments usually go to events like linebattles together and seiges and other fun stuff once we went tree blessing thats pretty much stand in a circle and pray before we go into battle might sound silly but its just a fun thing to do i mean i'm pretty sure that they did pray during that time before going into battle. Once we also went crew men when you are a crew man you pretty much get a random weapon that was also pretty fun.

Anyways i am actully looking for members now so if your intrested you can pm me and ill give you the teamspeak we use and invite you to the group for event announcments. If you dont want to join and just play instead we can do that aswell but that would be a little bit more private.

Thats all for me at this moment ofc if you have more questions you can just contact me.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2015, 09:32 PM by wolfmaster1231.)
03-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Find
stevewilliams Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Mount and Blade Warband: Napoleonic wars regiment stuff

Paradox Interactive and Taleworlds Entertainment today announced the next DLC for popular action RPG Mount & Blade Warband.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 06:04 AM by stevewilliams.)
03-19-2015, 12:41 PM
Find