Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work in progress Amnesia: Redemption
NotClarkGable Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: Redemption [NEW PICS]

I'd be interested in auditioning for either of the two main male roles. Here is an example of me reading something spooky if it helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJwmuybNpac

My Skype name is . I'd be interested in getting some lines to read for you.

Thanks,
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 04:17 AM by NotClarkGable.)
07-14-2015, 01:15 AM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

Don't share information with the public. Private message him/her/it.

#themoreyouknow
07-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

Great voice acting Clark, I wish I had a mod in the oven for you.

07-14-2015, 11:41 PM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41

Was taking a look at your screenshots and may I recommend a very faint boxlight? If there's a light source in a room, it should never be pitch-black (light bounces off walls/floors and gets in to the shadows). Maybe something really dark like (0.025, 0.025, 0.025)... It's been some time since I've played with the engine though, so those numbers might be off.

I like your colours though, they look cool - very surreal! ;D

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
07-15-2015, 01:44 AM
Find
goodcap Offline

Threads: 112

Thanks for all the tips. Helps me to improve this mod Smile

One love.

I am using this pitch black with little light because I am using a surreal style like Mr Jelly said.
I am getting my inspiration from Night of the living dead. If you've seen that film in black and white you might know what i'm talking about. In the movie, most scenes are black with a few light sources only

I'm not sure if I will change too much to the lighting tho as, like I said, try to create a surreal tone to my mod.

[Image: 74iQ2lk.jpg]

Stay tuned, lads
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2015, 03:18 AM by goodcap.)
07-15-2015, 03:10 AM
Find
CarnivorousJelly Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 41
RE: Amnesia: Redemption

(07-15-2015, 03:10 AM)goodcap Wrote: Thanks for all the tips. Helps me to improve this mod :)

One love.

I am using this pitch black with little light because I am using a surreal style like Ms Jelly said.
I am getting my inspiration from Night of the living dead. If you've seen that film in black and white you might know what i'm talking about. In the movie, most scenes are black with a few light sources only

I'm not sure if I will change too much to the lighting tho as, like I said, try to create a surreal tone to my mod.

Stay tuned, lads

That totally changes everything, definitely keep the pitch-black parts then. You might still want to have the lights fade a little bit more gradually, but ignore my thing about boxlights!

Also that image you selected is from Nosferatu (1922). I believe the whole thing's on youtube if you're interested c: it's actually pretty neat!

[Image: quote_by_rueppells_fox-d9ciupp.png]
07-15-2015, 05:46 AM
Find
goodcap Offline

Threads: 112
RE: Amnesia: Redemption

(07-15-2015, 05:46 AM)CarnivorousJelly Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 03:10 AM)goodcap Wrote: Thanks for all the tips. Helps me to improve this mod Smile

One love.

I am using this pitch black with little light because I am using a surreal style like Ms Jelly said.

Stay tuned, lads

That totally changes everything, definitely keep the pitch-black parts then. You might still want to have the lights fade a little bit more gradually, but ignore my thing about boxlights!

Also that image you selected is from Nosferatu (1922). I believe the whole thing's on youtube if you're interested c: it's actually pretty neat!

I know it's from Nosferatu haha, I forgot to change the movie title when I posted this reply. I was planning on posting a picture of Night of the living dead :p
07-15-2015, 01:35 PM
Find