Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exessive Loading On PS4
ArioDargeto Offline

Threads: 7
Sad  Exessive Loading On PS4

I normally don't mind loading screens, I know most of the time they can't be helped, but the amount I have encountered in my first hour of play is rediculous. During the part when I was in the comm center, I couldn't walk from one end of the room to the other without the whole game stopping and loading. I can understand the loading when I am in an airlock or on the transportation thing, but walking around a small room and about four times in both the underwater roadways? Not to mention it happening randomly during the first time I had to escape an enemy and it almost got me killed.

I really hope this is something that can be fixed, because it is honestly a game breaking flaw to have everything stop seemingly every 5 minutes. It is more than just annoying, it is greatly hindering the game in general.

-EDIT-
Between Upsilon and Lamda, I counted at least 12 intances where the game stopped and loaded, and it wasn't that far to go.

Simon: "Are... Are you human...?"
Mockingbird: "Did my body give it away?" CLANK CLANK
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2015, 09:22 AM by ArioDargeto.)
09-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Find