Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Ouverture strange behavior
petrosth Offline

Threads: 2
Penumbra Ouverture strange behavior

i am a mac user of Penumbra collection games. Just started with the Penumbra Ouverture one. At the end of the first episode, in the workshop, the game does not give me the string necessary to end the level (from the shelves at the left after entering in the wshp). I checked walkthroughs, etc, the game IS supposed to give the string when i touch the box with the cursor. Yet it doesn't, the cursor remains an eye no matter what i am doing. The game is not stuck exactly: I did all the rest, i found the gun powder, placed the TNT, killed the dog, collected all items, etc etc. The game simply denies to me the string, which is absolutely necessary to end the level. I am stuck and can follow no other alterrnatives. Any help warmly accepted
11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Penumbra Ouverture strange behavior

That's far from the end of the first episode. That's like ten percent into the game.

If I remember correctly, the string is in some breakable barrel somewhere. It's kind of hard to figure that out as no hint is given, but try looking around where you found all the other stuff you'd need to blow the cave-in away.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
11-18-2009, 01:13 AM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

You need to find the "Book of Explosives" before the string can be picked up. This book is found in the same room as a typewriter was found.
11-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Find
petrosth Offline

Threads: 2

i think i got what i have to do, thank y all
11-18-2009, 10:58 AM
Find