Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA won't load
Fesojnagod Offline

Threads: 1
SOMA won't load

Hello! I started playing this game about an hour ago while recording a let's play for youtube, using first dxtory, but the game would be locked at 30fps while recording so I quickly switched to fraps and audio recorder titanium, and it was working great.

I got to the point where you update your omnitool with the new chip and you are now able to unlock the door that was previously unavaible. So after I unlocked it I saved the game and exited to the main menu, not to desktop and the game crashed and gave me this message.

"runtime error! (path to the games .exe file)

R6025
-pure virtual function call"

I tried restarting the game and steam and the same thing happened. I also tried to close all my recording softwares, but it still gave me that error message. I tried verifying the game cache on steam but it said that all files were succesfully vaildated.

I also tried to manually load that save instead of just pressing "continue" from the menu, but no luck. Loading earlier saves do work.

I loaded an earlier save and re-played to the bit where I saved and it wouldn't load and it worked to load the new save.

I'm on an intel 4790
16gb ddr3ram 1866mhz
gtx 970 (driver version 353.62
09-22-2015, 10:54 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: SOMA won't load

Thanks for reporting, we have received a couple of this problem so are currently looking into it.
09-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Website Find
quish Offline

Threads: 0

(09-22-2015, 10:54 PM)Fesojnagod Wrote: Hello! I started playing this game about an hour ago while recording a let's play for youtube, using first dxtory, but the game would be locked at 30fps while recording so I quickly switched to fraps and audio recorder titanium, and it was working great.

I got to the point where you update your omnitool with the new chip and you are now able to unlock the door that was previously unavaible. So after I unlocked it I saved the game and exited to the main menu, not to desktop and the game crashed and gave me this message.

"runtime error! (path to the games .exe file)

R6025
-pure virtual function call"

I tried restarting the game and steam and the same thing happened. I also tried to close all my recording softwares, but it still gave me that error message. I tried verifying the game cache on steam but it said that all files were succesfully vaildated.

I also tried to manually load that save instead of just pressing "continue" from the menu, but no luck. Loading earlier saves do work.

I loaded an earlier save and re-played to the bit where I saved and it wouldn't load and it worked to load the new save.

I'm on an intel 4790
16gb ddr3ram 1866mhz
gtx 970 (driver version 353.62

I'm having the same problem

Intel i5 4690
8gb ram
AMD 7870
09-23-2015, 07:52 PM
Find
Ghostcookies Offline

(09-23-2015, 08:14 AM)jens Wrote: Thanks for reporting, we have received a couple of this problem so are currently looking into it.

Have you guys figured out the problem?
09-23-2015, 10:21 PM
Find
digitaltrickster Offline

I am receiving the same runtime R6025 error, I can provide the save file/hpl.log if it will help.
09-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

While waiting for update you can continue by loading a save from the previous level and replaying from there.
09-24-2015, 03:22 PM
Website Find
digitaltrickster Offline

That did not work for me, Jens, the previous level crashes without the R6025 error.
09-24-2015, 03:37 PM
Find