Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very nice game(Spoiler area, be aware!)
SilentSoul Offline

Threads: 3
Very nice game(Spoiler area, be aware!)

I just played it through the end and im amazed by the story and the aspect of horror.

this time,like in AMFP, the story became a way bigger part than in TDD. But to be honest, the areas where the enemies made you cry, were at least as good as the monster in TDD because they vary so much. each monster has its own tactic and horror :-D

those scripted moments never felt like "okay, i expected that i had to get hit now" like it was in TDD when the grunter suddenly had like 300% movement speed :-D

its not like "you know one enemy, you know them all" and a few times i screamed like a pig.

exactly what i wanted to be honest. perfect balance and i feel like the corestory will haunt my mind a few weeks longer, because the questioning of ethics&humanity made me think.

one big plus was the fact that not one single puzzle felt redundant like it did in alien isolation. there it was like "oh god not the same puzzle again for the 3x time.."

awesome job there as well!

gotta thank you very much FG, you made an awesome game which entertained me a good 10 hours and you did not let me down one single bit.

I'll buy ur next game for sure, take ur time.

and sorry for my crap english Tongue i just played 10 hours and im german.
09-23-2015, 04:21 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Very nice game(Spoiler area, be aware!)

(09-23-2015, 04:21 AM)SilentSoul Wrote: this time,like in AMFP, the story became a way bigger part than in TDD.
Why don't you think the story in TDD played as much of a part?

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
09-24-2015, 01:20 AM
Find
Bixxewoschd Offline

Finished it just now. I had TEARS in my eyes Sad So good, so amazing. Much feels.
09-24-2015, 12:22 PM
Find
SilentSoul Offline

I dont know man. I loved the texts, the Voice, but i was dissapointed at the end of TDD. I knew i had to kill an old man but that fight didnt fulfil any kind of hope i had for a good ending.

It wasnt that bad, but Soma just rocked 20 times more. New Standards for me i guess
09-24-2015, 09:01 PM
Find