Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Abyss (spoilers!)
GhylTarvoke Offline

Threads: 14
The Abyss (spoilers!)

I just finished the abyssal trench section, and it is absolutely brilliant. (My favorite part was when I got lured by a mutant angler fish.) I think it must have been influenced by Hodgson's "The Night Land".
09-23-2015, 06:31 AM
Find
Filizitas Offline

Threads: 7
RE: The Abyss (spoilers!)

Yes that fish was sooooo WEIRD Big Grin and i ran straight in it! Was sooo bad!

Tentacle raping guy is coming for ya Q.Q Watcha gonna do?
09-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

Lol yeah or how you can barely see the next light, really makes you feel like you could get lost. That's something I like about the entire game, even though you follow the story, it makes you feel like you went where you chose to go.

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
09-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Find
drosophila Offline

Threads: 0

In site Alpha, I decided not to kill WAU. A giant worm-like fish killed Johan Ross and continued to stalk me to site Phi. Does anything different happen if I kill WAU? Does it really work or is it just a trick set up by the AI?
09-24-2015, 03:15 AM
Find
Atwa Offline

The angler fish freaked me the fuck out, so well done moment. I rushed it because of the light, the moment I realized what it was I turned and ran all the way back through the nasty spider cave.
09-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Find
grrrz Offline

(09-23-2015, 06:31 AM)GhylTarvoke Wrote: I just finished the abyssal trench section, and it is absolutely brilliant. (My favorite part was when I got lured by a mutant angler fish.) I think it must have been influenced by Hodgson's "The Night Land".

yeah, these last underwater sections in the abyss were the most frantic, gut, wrenching, discomforting, desperate moments I ever experienced in a video game. specially after you escape the WAU core. you don't know what the f is going on, you run like hell until you see some light. one of the best part of the game. after that the last section in the launch center is a heart warming moment.
09-24-2015, 02:52 PM
Find