Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you disable puzzles or show puzzle objectives?
luzarius Offline

Threads: 1
Can you disable puzzles or show puzzle objectives?

Can you add a feature that highlights objectives and things you're supposed to work with? Maybe it's already in the game and I don't know how to turn it on?

It would be nice if there was a journal feature that just tells you exactly what to do. Maybe something like Witcher 3, where I hold down a button and it shows me?

I just started playing and it's totally dark. I can't see anything and really have no idea what to do. I've been searching for about 30 minutes now, but nothing.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015, 03:28 AM by luzarius.)
10-11-2015, 03:27 AM
Find
Noisecode Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Can you disable puzzles or show puzzle objectives?

(10-11-2015, 03:27 AM)luzarius Wrote: Can you add a feature that highlights objectives and things you're supposed to work with? Maybe it's already in the game and I don't know how to turn it on?

It would be nice if there was a journal feature that just tells you exactly what to do. Maybe something like Witcher 3, where I hold down a button and it shows me?

I just started playing and it's totally dark. I can't see anything and really have no idea what to do. I've been searching for about 30 minutes now, but nothing.

What you're asking for is a little late to implement....

....also....the game is somewhat linear. I think that much hand holding would probably ruin the experience honestly.

[Image: signature015.jpg]
10-11-2015, 06:00 AM
Find