Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPL3 Core Class/Enum References Now On The Wiki
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22
HPL3 Core Class/Enum References Now On The Wiki

I'd like to present that, after some code parsing, some help from Rom, and a hell of a lot of copy-pasting, the Wiki now has a reference for all the core classes and enums in the hps_api file. Peruse to your hearts content:

https://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl3/co...sses/start

All the class pages are interlinked with one another as well, so if you're looking something up and you see a type that isn't familiar, knowledge on the subject is just a click away.

One thing I would like to say, though, is that every page has room left on it for descriptions and remarks. So if you're in the neighborhood, you spot a section that could use some extra explanation, and you have a minute to spare, I'd like to invite you to share what you know with the Wiki and the rest of the community.

(Also, I'd like to think that my parser did a good job with formatting everything, but experience has taught me that no parser, and especially no hand-written parser, is 100% effective. If you see something that looks wrong, don't be afraid to let me know. Smile)
11-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
RE: HPL3 Core Class/Enum References Now On The Wiki

Man, firstly it's a good thing HPL3 is as open as it is now and thank god someone like you took the time to look through all this. I probably wouldn't have the time nor patience for this effort. Well done x2.

Derp.
11-05-2015, 03:40 PM
Find