Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Did you mostly let people live or die
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I killed everyone i could.
25.00%
3 25.00%
I killed mostly everyone, but i let some live.
16.67%
2 16.67%
I let people live for the most part, but i killed some.
33.33%
4 33.33%
I let everyone i could live and only killed if it was absolutely necesarry to progress the game.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[spoilers] Did you let people die or survive? (POLL)
norwegianboyee Offline

Threads: 3
[spoilers] Did you let people die or survive? (POLL)

In the game you get many choices to either kill people/robots or let them live. Did you mostly kill everyone or let them live? What was your justification to do so?

Personally i killed everything in my path because i believed that to end their suffering would be better than letting them live on in the dying world. That is also why i killed the WAU, instead of having it create more life that could suffer tremendously i wanted all life to pretty much end since it was gone on the surface anyway. It was pretty easy to begin with, most of the killable person/robots where clearly suffering or dying. The woman in Tau clearly said she wanted to die. My hardest moral qualms was to kill the people trapped in robots outside Theta and in Delta, they seemed pretty happy and ignorant, but i thought to myself that since they would just be alone on the ocean floor forever, until the battery ran out or the WAU corrupted them, then they would be better off dead

Because i sincerely believe that nonexistence is better than suffering in life i was happy to find out that the game does not have a "bad or good ending." It allows us to make our own opinion of what is the right thing to do without the game punishing us unrealistically for our choices.

You could also erase the Simon scan in Theta, i did that so as well. I wouldn't wish for there to be more clones of myself or others getting stuck in WAU's abominations.
11-10-2015, 11:02 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: [spoilers] Did you let people die or survive? (POLL)

Similar thread here:
https://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/th...t=kill+wau

11-10-2015, 11:51 AM
Find