Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poo brain
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Poo brain

A couple of weeks a go some lazy citizen had thrown some garbage at the side of the road at which I walk the dog every now and then. Annoying, but in our modern and nice world not something strange.
[attachment=227]

A couple of days later I walked by again, someone had thrown a black bag of dog poo next to the garbage. Strange I thought.. Why pick up the poo to begin with?

During the days that has passed since then, the pile of black poo bags has grown...
[attachment=228]

Clearly the work of one person (same type of bag, same knot), I have been very thorough in my detective work! The act of picking up poo, as a good citizen, but yet with the lazy logic of dumping it at a place just because someone else (or maybe the garbage is from the same person?! hmm.) started a bad habit. I suppose the idea is that whom ever is paid to clean it all up in the end got a helping hand?
[attachment=229]

Well, off to enjoy my 4 days of no working! Mind your step, not everyone picks up the poo, puts it in a bag and puts it back on the ground you know. There could be unbagged poo out there!
04-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Website Find
TheLittleGarfield Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Poo brain

Wow, I didn't thought that people can be that evil. They probably play WorldOfWarcraft. Bastards

Meh...
04-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Find
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70

Quote:Annoying, but in our modern and nice world not something strange.
My suspicion of the post began there. Why would jens post this if it wasn't the most strange thing he has seen?

Quote:During the days that has passed since then, the pile of black poo bags has grown...
A reference to Penumbra and even Tenebras; growing blackness or lack of light.

Quote:Clearly the work of one person (same type of bag, same knot),
A reference to the antagonist of Tenebras (Amnesia the dark decent)?

Quote:I have been very thorough in my detective work!
This is a major clue ; a direct statement that there are things hidden in this post, and likely hidden in "black bags" which refers to even further hidden words or meanings.

Quote:Well, off to enjoy my 4 days of no working!
4. The 1 and only number used in this entire post excluding images. This has to be important.

Quote:There could be unbagged poo out there!
Has frictional spread the clues of this riddle outside this thread or even forum?

Very sneaky post jens! Maybe we'll have this deciphered by the time you get back.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
04-02-2010, 01:25 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

(04-01-2010, 05:34 PM)jens Wrote: Mind your step, not everyone picks up the poo, puts it in a bag and puts it back on the ground you know. There could be unbagged poo out there!

That´s an understatement. Sweden has a gigantic problem with dog owners not wanting to pick up after their pets..

People who litter like this should be fined! Angry
04-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Find
Tora Offline

Threads: 0

It is always dangerous when the snow melts away and all the poo of winter passed is revealed.

But picking it up, bagging it and then putting it back down? That lacks any kind of sense.Huh
EDIT: Oh, oh! Could a poo brain be closely related to - or perhaps even be someone who could wear an ass-hat?

When the shit hits a fan.
Get a tent.
04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Tora is a genius.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Website Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13

Maybe the person throwing the bags there wanted to make a point to the city planners, that he wanted a bin there? Hmmm, probably not. Maybe he's saving it for later?
04-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Find
Skaruts Offline

Threads: 11

(04-01-2010, 05:34 PM)jens Wrote: A couple of days later I walked by again, someone had thrown a black bag of dog poo next to the garbage. Strange I thought.. Why pick up the poo to begin with?

Well, if you lived where I live you'd be happy if ppl at least picked up the poo and thrown it elsewhere. You see, my house is in the "entrance" of the woods and everyone comes for a walk with their dogs nearby, and everyone has to go through the road in front of my house to go to the woods. Everyday there's a new freshly made poo trap lurking somewhere beyond my gate.

Luckily for these ppl that I never catch them allowing their dogs to releave themselves in front of my house... The only time I caught it I made the person go home to get a bag and pick it up, not caring for where the poo goes, just caring to have some respect for others embedded in that person's brain. After all I don't take my dog to poo in front of their gates...
05-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Find