Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

can we deffend ourself
WindexGlow Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 70
RE: can we deffend ourself

I don't think you want to defend against spelling and grammar.

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
Ignore that error message too. Just ignore it and keep going to give me -rep.
06-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Find
PrinceCola Offline

Threads: 8

(05-16-2010, 11:21 PM)ZIGS Wrote: Taken from the official website:

Survive...
Amnesia: The Dark Descent throws you headfirst into a dangerous world where danger can lurk behind every corner. Your only means of defense are hiding, running or using your wits.

Hmm..... this is exciting. I usually play games with lots of weapons
06-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Find
Peanuckle Offline

Threads: 4

In the trailer on the site, you run into a room, barricade it, and hide in a closet. Each time the guy opens the door for a peek I was expecting the enemy's eye to be there, then he'd pry the door open and get you.

I was like "When I'm in that situation, I'm getting in that closet and never coming out."
06-29-2010, 02:48 AM
Find
MassacrMan Offline

Threads: 3

(06-29-2010, 02:48 AM)Peanuckle Wrote: In the trailer on the site, you run into a room, barricade it, and hide in a closet. Each time the guy opens the door for a peek I was expecting the enemy's eye to be there, then he'd pry the door open and get you.

I was like "When I'm in that situation, I'm getting in that closet and never coming out."

Seriously, I'm with you on that. If I had peeked like that and had a glimpse at the monster. I would've been in that closet for a good 10+ more minutes then he was in the video trying to get some small ounce of courage to take another peek.
07-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Find