Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

You can also pre order on gamersgate
andyd Offline

Threads: 1
You can also pre order on gamersgate

I note the discussions around steam but you can also pre order on Gamersgate , to be honest I always choose Gamersgate over steam given the choice. I like to support downloable content that isn't semi reliant on an Internet connectionTongue
08-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Find
KavazovAngel Offline

Threads: 13
RE: You can also pre order on gamersgate

(08-09-2010, 08:39 PM)andyd Wrote: I note the discussions around steam but you can also pre order on Gamersgate , to be honest I always choose Gamersgate over steam given the choice. I like to support downloable content that isn't semi reliant on an Internet connectionTongue

And most games can be backed up in a way that internet connection is not required to install the game. Careful with the prices, though. Same 1 dollar = 1 euro / 1 pound happens on GG too.

My recommendation is that you get the game from FG's store. Best way to support the guys. Smile
08-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Find
PrinceCola Offline

Threads: 8

hey if i buy penumbra collection on disc do i get a code to activate steam for it? Or do i have to dowload from frictinoal games
08-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

If you buy on disc, you install from disc. If you buy it from Frictional Store, then you just have to download from Frictional Store. Steam activation key is only for Amnesia, afaik.
But hey, Steam have already had discount thousands times. Why not purchasing on those times?

08-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Website Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

You won't get activation code for Steam if you buy on DVD.
Also, the activation code is for Amnesia only, as said before.

08-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Website Find