Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fancy winning yourself a copy?!
liamdawe Offline

Threads: 1
Fancy winning yourself a copy?!

Okay so just now ordered a copy of Amnesia for you lovely folks to win!

What's the catch?
You need to be registered on my forum and on september the 25th i will choose one random regular posting member to win it!

Linky -> http://www.gamingonlinux.info/news.php?view=76
08-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Find
PrinceCola Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Fancy winning yourself a copy?!

(08-30-2010, 10:56 AM)liamdawe Wrote: Okay so just now ordered a copy of Amnesia for you lovely folks to win!

What's the catch?
You need to be registered on my forum and on september the 25th i will choose one random regular posting member to win it!

Linky -> http://www.gamingonlinux.info/news.php?view=76

Sry im to lazy to sign up and i will support frictional games by buying it, not winning it. Makes me feel godBig Grin
08-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

(08-30-2010, 02:00 PM)SuddenJonatan Wrote: Sry im to lazy to sign up and i will support frictional games by buying it, not winning it. Makes me feel godBig Grin

But liamdawe already have bought the game, so if he's giving one copy for free for random winner, then Frictional Games won't lose anything.
They got money from that one copy and if he decides to give it away for free, for those who register and post on his forum, no one loses anything (Frictional Games gets money, he gets forum users and one lucky gets free copy of Amnesia).

08-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Website Find
PrinceCola Offline

Threads: 8

(08-30-2010, 03:00 PM)Scraper Wrote:
(08-30-2010, 02:00 PM)SuddenJonatan Wrote: Sry im to lazy to sign up and i will support frictional games by buying it, not winning it. Makes me feel godBig Grin

But liamdawe already have bought the game, so if he's giving one copy for free for random winner, then Frictional Games won't lose anything.
They got money from that one copy and if he decides to give it away for free, for those who register and post on his forum, no one loses anything (Frictional Games gets money, he gets forum users and one lucky gets free copy of Amnesia).

Hmm.....but im still lazy tough...but i will use my ULTIMATE STRENGTH to sign upCool
08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
Find