Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck already
olgeezer Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck already

How do I get by the damn door right near the beginning? I've flung chairs at it, looked for levers etc and can't figure it out. Although I know I'm wrong, it seems like I've clicked on everything.

Appreciate any help.

BTW; Sorry for starting a new thread and not using the demo thread. I thought that was where I was posting.
09-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Find
grenadecx Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Stuck already

Nevermind, or... assuming you mean the door I think you mean, there are boxes you are suppose to move and go under there.
09-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Find
olgeezer Offline

Threads: 1

(09-03-2010, 06:58 PM)grenadecx Wrote: Nevermind, or... assuming you mean the door I think you mean, there are boxes you are suppose to move and go under there.

I've followed the trail and come to the area that has one room on your right where there's a fireplace. If I exit that room and go right, that's the door that I can't get open. There are no boxes anywhere in either of those 2 rooms. There is a kind of display case with some type of document in it and I broke the glass with the head of one of the suits of amour, but that didn't do anything either.

I do suck at adventure type games, but there's got to be something stupid I'm missing.
09-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Find
grenadecx Offline

Threads: 2

Oh, there, that door was open for me, so I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be open. I didn't do any specific there.
09-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Find