Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewers puzzle
GoDl1Kelol Offline

Threads: 7
Sewers puzzle

So, I'm in the sewers part and in the first room you enter I did both the puzzles on the left side and found 3 pipes to insert but no matter in which order I do nothing happens...Do I have to do something in the water room or what?Sad
Nevermind, I figured it out.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2010, 04:14 PM by GoDl1Kelol.)
09-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Find
dufake Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Sewers puzzle

(09-08-2010, 04:04 PM)GoDl1Kelol Wrote: So, I'm in the sewers part and in the first room you enter I did both the puzzles on the left side and found 3 pipes to insert but no matter in which order I do nothing happens...Do I have to do something in the water room or what?Sad
Nevermind, I figured it out.

I am stock at the same place.

There are only three pipes.
Even you make all the six switches right, nothing happens.

Head to the water room.
Find the four(or three?) switches. (remember to smash the bridge down.)

Here I am, no idea what to do now.
09-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Find
GoDl1Kelol Offline

You probably figured it out but at the pipes place you have to put the long one in the middle, the large one ontop of it so it gets two holes while the large one is inside it and the last one to the left or right depending on where the hole is.Then when the second bridge comes down pick something from the ground and throw it ontop of the ladder then use it to knock the bridge down.
09-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Find
callomaker Offline

Threads: 2

you did both puzzles on the left side??? how to solve them?? i got stuck there and have absolutely no idea...

thanks in advance!
09-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Find
GoDl1Kelol Offline

For the first one - keep moving the valves untill you hear them make a noise.You need to stop turning them exactly when you hear them.
For the second one - get it all the way up then down, I think...I did it kind of randomly.
09-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Find
callomaker Offline

Threads: 2

yes, i've done it. You don't have to throw anything....just pull the left platform down and wait until it have reached the end. then hit the same lever (the right one, because the other one doesn't work anymore) up - after that you have to run quickly to the platform and wait there... until it get s up in the air. then jump to the second platform and voila - what happen?? the second platform fall down!! ;-)

I am now in the altar room.....stuck there....
09-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Find