Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Followed guide. Textures still upsidedown.
xref Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Followed guide. Textures still upsidedown.

Hello sorry for making another thread on an already discussed topic. I cant help feel that this is in some way abit different. I went to the driver site.

I Downloaded, removed the old driver, rebooted and installed version 8.512 ATI Video driver and control panel. I tried to reset settings by deleting main_settings.cfg aswell as disable post effects ( and all the other graphic settings). After all this, the screen is still upside down. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600.

Thanks

EDIT: By looking at drumsfellow's pictures from the rederertest I got almost the similar pictures but he has ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3200 and I 2600.
09-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Find
Cyborg34572 Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Followed guide. Textures still upsidedown.

You should go to ati website and download their 10.8 mobility driver. My laptop has an Asus Mobility Hd2600 with 10.7 drivers (10.8 will work too) and it runs the game just fine. So you probably just need to install 10.8 (newest) drivers the one your using (8.512) is too old .

In ATI Site.
Downoad Drivers - Notebook Graphics - Mobility Radeon Series - Mobility Radeon HD2xxx series - Your Os.

Btw when uninstalling your old driver do this.
First you go to control panel - add remove programs - Run the ATi uninstall software, then uninstall ATI Driver first, Catalyst Control Center second, then last the ATI Uninstall software itself. After that , download a program called drivercleaner, boot up in safemode and use driver cleaner to erase any traces of ATI old drivers. Reboot back into windows and install the new driver.
09-09-2010, 01:43 AM
Find
xref Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Followed guide. Textures still upsidedown.

Thanks. Well I looked into it and there seems to be no 10.8 drivers for windows xp 32-bit notebook. When I install it anyways, it only comes with the catalysm install manager. no drivers :S
09-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Find
Dolby Offline

Threads: 0

Hi,

I have the same problem, the game is upside down...(really freaky btwSmile I have an ATI mobiltiy radeon 2600. The new catalyst drivers do not support this card anymore ( And yes, I use mobilty modder). So, is it possible to get a hotfix, or something? Or does this mean, that I will NEVER be able to play this masterpiece (!!) on my current hardware???Sad

Please, help us find a solution.
09-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Find