Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Your plans when the Level Editor is released
Amnesia Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Your plans when the Level Editor is released

(09-12-2010, 02:32 PM)ScorpyX Wrote: I want to create a space (psychological) history about
unplanned stop broken space-ship and 1 man..

Who knows what happened
and why things do not work as it should

maybe can any problems with cargo..
or some cosmic anomaly..
or BOTH

some light probleme.. you know..
i dont know ¦]

[Image: 001rqy.jpg]

Hmmm sounds like the movie Pandorum to me Tongue http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1188729/
09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Find
ScorpyX Offline

Threads: 1

or like this movie
or this
or this
or this
or some

^______^ scary.. close.. suspense..
09-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Find
sacroid Offline

Threads: 11

(09-12-2010, 02:32 PM)ScorpyX Wrote: I want to create a space (psychological) history about
unplanned stop broken space-ship and 1 man..

Who knows what happened
and why things do not work as it should

maybe can any problems with cargo..
or some cosmic anomaly..
or BOTH

some light probleme.. you know..
i dont know ¦]

[Image: 001rqy.jpg]

Your idea reminds me of dead Space, one question, will you add weapons? Tongue

09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Find
Windmill Offline

Can you guys imagine if someone made a multiplayer mode for this?

Two people starting on opposite sides of the map, finding their way through and solving puzzles, trying to reach the exit before the other person. The whole time they would be secluded from each other unless one person deviates from the proper course and finds himself in the other person's area, and there would be no way to communicate or say that they were a player, so they would be scared shitless of each other, lol.
09-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Find
ploppytheman Offline

Threads: 0

I'm going to make the most epic game ever that is so scary Friction Games buys it from me for 1 million dollars and also Jessica Alba marries me.

But for serious I want to make a really scary game that makes Amnesia look like Luigi's Mansion (not that I've played that). I'm already planning but not sure what to do about voice acting...
09-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Find
theDARKW0LF Offline

Threads: 17

I wanna create a really nice guest room like in that one Editor Timelapse they made a while back, but add some twists, place the objects in my own defined spaces, and move on from there...
09-13-2010, 03:38 AM
Find
slasheh Offline

Threads: 0

i prob wont do anything solo but im studying comp games @ uni so getting involved in a team in some way would be beneficial i think. ill check in laters.
09-13-2010, 03:46 AM
Find
mechanicalocean Offline

I'm a writer/project-overseer looking to put together a team for a mod for when the editor is released. I've already got what I feel is an interesting concept put together, and a lot of plot/character elements fleshed out. Looking for creative, dedicated people with skills in modeling, texturing, programming, and/or level design. Maybe even another writer with whom I can bounce ideas around.

Any interested applicants should send me a private message with a sample or two of their work.
09-13-2010, 03:57 AM
Website Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(09-13-2010, 03:57 AM)mechanicalocean Wrote: I'm a writer/project-overseer looking to put together a team for a mod for when the editor is released. I've already got what I feel is an interesting concept put together, and a lot of plot/character elements fleshed out. Looking for creative, dedicated people with skills in modeling, texturing, programming, and/or level design. Maybe even another writer with whom I can bounce ideas around.

Any interested applicants should send me a private message with a sample or two of their work.

Dude, the tools aren't even released yet. You can't just open it up and start making something along the quality of Minerva.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
09-13-2010, 04:01 AM
Website Find
mechanicalocean Offline

(09-13-2010, 04:01 AM)Lee Wrote: Dude, the tools aren't even released yet. You can't just open it up and start making something along the quality of Minerva.

Whyever not?
09-13-2010, 04:03 AM
Website Find