Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A Thank You & A Question
KicknGuitar Offline

Threads: 1
A Thank You & A Question

First off, thanks to anyone who helped create the free promo code for OnLive's Amnesia. I'm pretty sure this thread shows how many of us share this feeling of gratitude!

Ever since the game was mentioned on the forums over there, I've wanted to get the game. Unfortunately my computer is absolute crap and playing this game on the lowest settings isn't what will scare me. (I tried it... Marathon looked and played better)

Been absolutely loving Amnesia with OnLive. I just finished the elevator puzzles and I've already gotten so pissed/scared twice where I could have been taken as a maniac; from cursing the screen right to
jumping and screaming for my life as I run to hide!

Now that I've got your attention (muwhahaha!) Is there any plan to work with OnLive to bring the Justine expansion over? I'm merely speculating OnLive is buggin ya'll to work on the current game before bringing the freebie over, but I don't want to spread any false rumors.

Once again, I felt like a more direct and open thank you was in order. This one's on me.
[Image: allagash_black-228x300.jpg]

Cheers.
05-26-2011, 09:01 PM
Find