Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How things stand
thebigJA Offline

Threads: 4
How things stand

First off I'd like to thank Frictional. I discovered the Penumbra games just a few weeks ago. I had no idea I was into horror, but apparently I am, as I've been waiting for Amnesia with bated breath ever since. I plan on buying anything you guys make from here on out. Great work!

I read that article that talks about how close you guys came to cancelling Amnesia (I'm very glad you didn't!). You made it pretty clear that your future as devs rides on Amnesia doing well. Now, I'm not asking for any business secrets or specifics, but I was wondering how things stand now.

The game seems to be getting overwhelmingly good reviews, and I noticed it was high on the "Most Popular" list on Steam. I realize it's still early, but has the reception been strong enough to raise your hopes? I'd hate to see such a talented and unique developer go unrecognized.

Again, thanks!
09-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Find
MartyrShu Offline

Threads: 2
RE: How things stand

I agree so much. These guys need the attention they deserve.

[Image: 1iee0j.gif]
09-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Find
OOM9 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: How things stand

Yeah i hope they stay in business as well im playing thru amnesia right now what a terrific game. Well worth steam pre-order.
09-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Find