Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I haven't been so scared in quite a while
Dyni Crippler Offline

Threads: 2
I haven't been so scared in quite a while

Just a topic for saying my two cents on the game. If it's not allowed just close it. Wink

I'm about four hours into the game, and my opinion so far is this.

The pros are...
-Good gameplay. The basic mechanics are quite simple, but the sanity fact works actually pretty good, and the puzzle, even if pretty straight-forward, are nice to solve and makes you explore the whole area.
-Great soundtrack. The OST is really immersive and always fit in with the situations.
-Very great background. The story that you discover with the documents is really rich and interesting.
-SCARY. The most important part is, fortunately, a pro. I actually quitted the game a few times because I was scared to death.

The cons are...
-Low variety of enemies. I'm not gonna say how many types of enemies I've encountered, but they aren't much. Not much of a con, considering that I'm already scared enough with these, but variety is never a bad thing.
-Story goes on too slow. I'm not talking about the background (which, as I said earlier, is pretty good), but about the story itself. I'm not sure where I'm going because the story doesn't go on, and that's a shame.

That's it. I just wanted to say my opinion on the game. I think complete feedbacks (positives AND negatives) are pretty important for the developers, so I wanted to say something more than just "OH MY GOD THIS GAME ROCKS".

Oh, and overall, I think this is the greatest survival horror I played in some years. Great work, FG! Wink
09-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Find