Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spoiler]Weird thing near the end of the game
Doom Offline

Threads: 1
[Spoiler]Weird thing near the end of the game

Well i didn't understand something near the end of the game
Spoiler below!

when you fill a bucket with water and then you put it in another hole where its seems that there is an enemy down there, maybe i did something wrong but nothing happen after that...Huh it was kind of pointless Undecided

By the way this game is just freaking awesome!!!The last time a game scare me that much was when i played silent hill 2 back in 2003 lol (not counting the penumbra saga Tongue)

Good job Frictional Smile
09-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Find
Slith Offline

Threads: 4
RE: [Spoiler]Weird thing near the end of the game

(09-10-2010, 09:35 AM)Doom Wrote: Well i didn't understand something near the end of the game
Spoiler below!

when you fill a bucket with water and then you put it in another hole where its seems that there is an enemy down there, maybe i did something wrong but nothing happen after that...Huh it was kind of pointless Undecided

By the way this game is just freaking awesome!!!The last time a game scare me that much was when i played silent hill 2 back in 2003 lol (not counting the penumbra saga Tongue)

Good job Frictional Smile

I'm guessing you're in the room you got locked up in. You're supposed to lower the bucket down the well (as far as it goes) and pull it up. It should be filled with water now. Near the door is a broken pipe with a key inside the middle piece. Pour the water in the top opening and the key will flow with the water out the other opening (appearantly it's also possible to use an iron bar or such to push the key out).
09-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Find
Klarden Offline

Threads: 3

Well, i ended up with an item for the rest of the game i never used (a wooden crank or something), so i guess they did several ways to get puzzles right and not every single object in game HAS to be used)
09-10-2010, 05:42 PM
Website Find
VALIS Offline

Threads: 0

I had the wooden crank the whole time too. I ended up using the broken pipe to push the key out and then used a bucket on some well afterward only to have it eaten or destroyed. That's great that there is at least one puzzle with multiple solutions.
09-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Website Find
RuslanM Offline

Threads: 1

The puzzle with finding another way out of Laboratory has multiple solutions, too.
09-10-2010, 11:30 PM
Find