Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Interesting reviews of Amnesia
Guyra Offline

Threads: 2
Interesting reviews of Amnesia

Here's a great Norwegian review I just read, from Gamer.no. (Translation in link below, too.) Doesn't spoil much. Gives the game 8/10, and the reviewer notes the game as being "in another league" among horror games. Worth a read, and I just hope the translation is doable. Smile

Original Norwegian version
English translated version

Feel free to post other reviews, too.
09-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Find
DeathScythe Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Interesting reviews of Amnesia

(09-10-2010, 10:25 PM)Guyra Wrote: Here's a great Norwegian review I just read, from Gamer.no. (Translation in link below, too.) Doesn't spoil much. Gives the game 8/10, and the reviewer notes the game as being "in another league" among horror games. Worth a read, and I just hope the translation is doable. Smile

Original Norwegian version
English translated version

Feel free to post other reviews, too.

Good review u found there, manExclamation
09-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Find
kastanok Offline

Threads: 0

There's already a thread for reviews, though with it being at the bottom of the second page I don't think you can be blamed for missing it Tongue

Reviews thread

09-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Website Find
brrrrainz Offline

Threads: 1

the ign review is also noteworthy i think. interesting how a high profile game like mafia 2 gets such a low score and this little inpendent gem is praised for beeing very successfull at what it aims to achieve. they could have made a bigger anouncement on their main page though. word needs to get out.
09-11-2010, 12:01 AM
Find